Archiver's Physical Configuration
|Archiver's Physical Configuration|
- The Archiver is located on a utility shelf of the U/S.
- It is operated by remote control from a standard PC desktop computer.
- The Archiver, the PC computer and the US are interconnected via local network (see the previous chart).
- The Archiver communicates via ADSL-IPVPN remote control.
- The Archiver has a video grabber that feeds from the U/S S-Video output for image saving and video recording.
- The Archiver uses a microphone to record the practitioners' speech during an exam.
- A control pad is used to save images and record videos.
- It is highly recommended to use a UPS on the Archiver's power supply line.
- The Archiver has a one year guarantee provided that an IPVPV line has been installed.