Archiver's Operating Procedure
|Archiver's Operating Procedure|
- The user feeds in the patient's name and opens a required examination or, alternatively, selects the patient's details from MWL or a demographic list.
- The user performs a U/S scan (examination).
- The user can perform video recording of the entire session during the examination, save images, or record short clips.
- At the end of the examination, the user generates an ultrasound report with all performed measurements.
- This report is sent to the Archiver (via DATA TRANSFER) and the data is incorporated into the Archiver's report.
- At the summation of the U/S exam, working on the desktop computer, the user types in detailed information about the examination results. Pre-canned text and common findings marked through pull down lists or radio buttons, make this a fast and simple process.
- The user prints a report with selected images and growth charts.
- He/she then generates an image for burning on a CD/DVD.
- The user then gives the printed report and the burned CD/DVD to the patient and starts the sequence all over again.